With Codefresh, you can automatically push your build images to your Docker registry.
You select this option when you configure your service.
What's a Docker registry?
To learn about Docker registries please refer to the Docker Documentation Center
- Navigate to the Repositories view and find your repository
- Click the Gear icon to navigate to the Pipelines view
- Navigate to the Build and Unit Test section
- In the Image Name text box, type a name for your image.
The name you provide must be valid by your Docker registry.
- Scroll to the Push to Docker registry section
- Select your configured registry
Make sure you already have a configured registry. If not refer to the Docker registry integration documentation
To trigger a new build, click the BUILD button.
Once your image is built, it will automatically be pushed to your registry.